baby please dont go
Life's been spent mostly at home and it's been pretty awesome.
Lovin' the fact that it's just been lazy.
I need to start doing my room/get a desk, before the school year starts. Just a little more than a month left, minus the time I'll be away.
Instead of the either Gossip Girl or How I Met Your Mother, it's been a Tumblr-ing.
One thing I have to do before I turn 25, I wanna be young when I do this.
It's to spend Christmas in NYC, head to Rockefeller Centre, have the much talked about Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity & of course, SNOW. So that gives me, 3 more Christmas to make that happen.
I need to go out more. Maybe in time.
And I only find comfort in talking to people in the real world. That means no fairy-tale, not lovey dovey. Just plain old life, where truth hurts.
& I find comfort in that.
Whatever's happening, is exactly what I want/need. No rushing, no craziness, jus sweet time, until I went to do something stupid. But hopefully that won't change anything so, let's leave it at that. Heart.
JAS
"I believe things happen for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually start to trust no one but yourself, & sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."